13.10.2012 (edited/polished today)
When you return
I want to tell you how I've missed you
I want to tell you I feel you're the only one I can talk to here
I want to tell you that I miss your playfulness
and your moments of depth
I want to tell you how I've been longing for you to return
I want to tell you that I want to cheer you up and keep you warm
I want to tell you so many things
Yet...
When you return
I'll flash you a smile
When you return
I want to tell you how I've missed you
I want to tell you I feel you're the only one I can talk to here
I want to tell you that I miss your playfulness
and your moments of depth
I want to tell you how I've been longing for you to return
I want to tell you that I want to cheer you up and keep you warm
I want to tell you so many things
Yet...
When you return
I'll flash you a smile
No comments:
Post a Comment